What is General Liability?
As a professional you and your firm, practice, or facility are held to a certain standard of care when you provide services to your clients. General Liability insurance protects your business from another person or business’s claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and damage to property.
Who needs General Liability Insurance?
As a small or large business owner, you will need some form of General Liability insurance to safeguard your livelihood. A single accident could result in a lawsuit that you might not be able to handle. A great way to protect against this type of situation is to make sure you carry enough General Liability insurance.
Why Applied Resource Insurance Solutions?
Applied Resource Insurance Solutions specializes in providing General Liability insurance. We evaluate exposures, and work with our extensive network of insurers and specialty markets to craft state of the art transfer solutions designed to cost effectively fit your needs. It only takes one claim to know there’s no substitute for the technical knowledge of the insurance professionals that placed your coverage. Our experience and depth, combined with our ability to negotiate and deliver the coverage premiums our clients need and expect, make us here at ARIS the best source for General Liability insurance.
What about Excess Umbrella?
You need broad insurance protection that’s thoughtfully crafted for that potential once-in-a-lifetime lawsuit, access to professionals with deep experience handling large, complex claims, and a stable insurance provider with a long term outlook.
- Multiple insuring agreements combined into one policy: Excess follow form for continuity over primary insurance, Gap insurance when there is no underlying insurance and blended pollution.
- Multiple towers of protection: Separate aggregate limits. No aggregate applies if the underlying limit is un-aggregated.
- Expanded definition of personal injury: Includes discrimination, harassment and segregation (where permitted by law) under coverage as first-dollar protection.
Excess Follow Form
- Greater flexibility: Adapts to various or unique primary and excess insurance policies, such as miscellaneous professional/errors & omissions, foreign, aviation, marine and others.
- Not restricted by intervening layers of insurance: Responds to the loss based on our provisions and those of the controlling underlying insurance.
- Replacement of eroded or exhausted underlying limits: Provides first-dollar drop-down insurance protection for exhausted underlying limits of coverage in the same manner as the underlying.